Supply Management is about buying the right thing, at the right time, at the right quality, at the right price, from the right supplier, in the right way. In order to do these steps “right” requires skill sets in many analytical techniques. This fast paced program covers many of the basic analytics that purchasing and contract personnel use to obtain maximum value for their organizations.
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will know:
• Over 50 potential Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for purchasing operations
• The value of Producer Price Indexes
• 6 Steps in developing a Purchase Price Index
• Analytics for supplier segmentation
• Cost estimating relationships
• The analytics of evaluating supplier prices
• Developing “Should Costs”
Very interesting training. Great workshop to allow us practice what has been told in the training
Very clear and simple but powerful topics effectively presented.
Very good. Simple and easy to understand hope such training can change the mind of a buyer.